This is Ragnar, he is a working cocker spaniel and this blog follows his adventures and training as he grows up. I would ultimately like to see if we can Field Trial with Ragnar but only time will tell if we achieve this. This blog will help me keep track of his training and also the fun things he gets up to as he grows. I doubt this will be updated every day as things will become more hectic now I have two of them to train but I will keep you all informed of his progress.
- July 19 I have been continuing to work on the figure 8 exercise, adding in more places and distractions. This is generally going well and Ragnar […]
- June 2019 I have been continuing working on the figure eight, short sessions and the last one we did Ragnar committed to working the cones and […]
- May 2019 The beginning of May was a bit slow with training but it is picking up again now. Helen Phillips came down to do a […]
- April 2019 I have been doing a bit more heel work on the lead to stop Ragnar popping off every two steps! I am just walking […]
- March 2019 The barking happens with the paint roller too if the distance increases, he will also sometimes run half way and look back at me […]