2. For the purpose of the DPA and GDPR we are the data controller and any enquiry regarding the collection or processing of your data should be addressed to Leanne Smith at our address 23 Hawthorn Close, Cullompton, Devon, EX15 1SL
3. By using the Website you consent to this policy.
Information we collect
4. We will collect personal data on this Website only if it is directly provided to us by you the user, and therefore has been provided by you with your consent. Dogs R Dogs collects data from you in 2 ways –
4.1 When you book a lesson or workshop. None of the personal information you provide will be shared with third parties.
4.2 When you contact us via email: You provide us with your name, email address and any other information relevant to your enquiry. Your email address is not added to a mailing list. We do not share any of the information given to us with third parties unless specifically requested by you to do so.
Use of your information
5. We may hold and process personal data that you provide to us in accordance with the DPA and GDPR.
6. The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you, and to meet our contractual commitments to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
6.1 To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service;
6.2 If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that were the subject of a previous sale to you;
Disclosure of your information
7. If you do not want us to use your data for our use, you can do so by writing to us at the address detailed in clause 2, or sending us an email to email@example.com at any time.
Controlling the use of your data
8. If you have given us consent to use your data for a particular purpose you can revoke or vary that consent at any time. If you do not want us to use your data or want to vary the consent that you have provided you can write to us at the address detailed in clause 2 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
Where we store and transfer your data
9. As part of the services offered to you, for example through our Website, the information you provide to us may be transferred to and stored in countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) as we use remote website server hosts to provide the website and some aspects of our service, which may be based outside of the EEA, or use servers based outside of the EEA – this is generally the nature of data stored in “the Cloud”. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for one of our suppliers, e.g. our website server host, or work for us when temporarily outside of the EEA.
11. We do not use or disclose sensitive personal data, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
12. Otherwise, we will process, disclose or share your personal data only if required to do so by law or in the good faith believe that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or legal process served on us or the website.
13. The transmission of information via the Internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data while you are transmitting it to our site; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Third party links
14. You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
16. The DPA and GDPR give you the right to access information held about you by us. Please write to us or contact us by email if you wish to request confirmation of what personal information we hold relating to you. You can write to us at the address detailed in clause 2, above, or by email to email@example.com. There is no charge for requesting that we provide you with details of the personal data that we hold. We will provide this information within one month of your requesting the data.
17. You have the right to change the permissions that you have given us in relation to how we may use your data. You also have the right to request that we cease using your data or that we delete all personal data records that we hold relating to you. You can exercise these rights at any time by writing to us at the address detailed in clause 2, above, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this policy
18. We may update these policies to reflect changes to the website and customer feedback. Please regularly review these policies to be informed of how we are protecting your personal data.
Version: MAY 2018